Saturday, 30 November 2013
Oh ALLAH..
Oh ALLAH,,,
I told you : I'm in pain
You said : 'Do not despair of the mercy of ALLAH' (39 : 53)
I told you : Nobody knows what is in my heart
You told : 'Verily, in the remembrance of ALLAH do hearts find rest' (13 : 28)
I told you : Many people hurt me
You said : 'So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them' (3 : 159)
I told you : I feel I'm alone
You said : 'We are closer to him than [ his ] jugular vein' (50 : 16)
I told you : My sins are so many
You said : 'And who can forgive sins except ALLAH' (3 : 135)
I told you : Do not leave me
You said : 'So remember Me; I will remember you..' (2 : 152)
I told you : I'm facing a lot of difficulties in life
You said : 'And whoever fears ALLAH He will make for him a way out' (65 : 2)
I told you : I have many dreams that I want to come true
You said : 'Call upon me; I will respond to you.' (40 : 60)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment